I received lots of lovely books from publishers this month! Please click on the link below to watch my video or keep reading for a list of the books I was sent.
- I’m Still Here by Clélie Avit – this is about Elsa who is in a coma, but she is aware of everything happening around her. She has been in the coma for months and her parents are going to turn off the life support.
- The Gratitude Diaries by Janice Kaplan – I’m not really sure what this is about – it says it’s the inspiring story of a woman who decided to live more positively and transformed her life.
- The Perfect Gift by Emma Hannigan – this is about a woman who was adopted and receives a letter from her birth mother on her 30th birthday which changes her life.
- First Comes Love by Emily Griffin – this is about a woman who is single but wants to have a child.
- After Alice by Gregory Maguires – by the author of Wicked, this is about how victorian society reacts to Alice’s disappearance down the rabbit hole.
- Later Summer in the Vineyard by Jo Thomas – about a woman who works in a Vineyard, but doesn’t know anything about wine.
- Dead Pretty by David Mark – one girl is missing and another is dead. DO McAvoy wants to avenge the girl”s death and finding the missing girl.
- Before the Fall by Noah Hawley – this story is about a plane crash that cause the death of two billionaires. Was this a deliberate attempt to kill these men, or an accident?
Are you planning on reading any of these books? Let me know in the comments.
P.S. My lighting & set up are a bit rubbish at the moment, but I’m in the progress of redecorating my reading room.