I love Sundays; as I travel a lot during the week, I like to do as little as possible on Sundays.
I usually do the following on Sundays:
- Have a nice lie in.
- Go for a long walk.
- Play video games with my husband (this weekend it’s Witcher III).
- Give myself a manicure and pedicure.
- Do a face and hair mask.
- Have a nice long bath and catch up on my favourite YouTuber’s videos.
- Play with Mildred, my house rabbit.
- Watch a horror film with my husband.
- Catch up on my reading – I have a kindle, which I use a lot during my commutes, but I prefer to read physical books when I’m at home. My husband bought me The Girl on the Train, can’t wait to start that tonight.
- Organise my clothes/accessories for the week ahead.
- Pack my laptop bag, charge my iPod and work phone ready for Monday morning.
- Order next week’s food (grocery) shop.
- Plan my blog posts/ YouTube videos for the following week.
- Make the packed lunches for Monday.
- Set out my breakfast things, as I have a super early morning, and I’ll forget to eat otherwise.
I said it was lazy, but looking at it I do quite a lot on Sundays; I like to be prepared for the week ahead (control freak).
What do you get up to on Sunday’s? Let me know in the comments.